Monday, July 30, 2007

I dont the best I can and now I want my blog back

Please mr google sir, can I have my blog back?

remember that awesome moment a while back when after a year of experimentally allowing the world to down load the ITU standards for free, there was this announcement on their website saying
"THE EXPERIMENT HAS FINISHED. NOW PLEASE RETURN ALL COPIES OF STANDARDS THAT YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED"

it was a moment that revealed the complete cognitive failure of the ITU to "get it" about the Internet.

Well, I've just had one of those moments myself. I have seen the light and I want my blog back here where I can change it not out there where you mr and ms google boss can

so what abaht it? like I can migrate my phoen (with number) to another telephone provider - i can even up and move my web site to another place, so lets say I want to have someone else run my blog but have all the links and alerts still work? why not

BLOG portability now - you know its fair

1 comment:

Nishanth Sastry said...

You can get what you want. Only, you have to agree to sell your soul to Messrs S. Singh, S. Shenker, and G. Varghese aka Permafind, Inc.:
www.sigcomm.org/HotNets-V/singh06service.pdf

- Nishanth

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
misery me, there is a floccipaucinihilipilification (*) of chronsynclastic infundibuli in these parts and I must therefore refer you to frank zappa instead, and go home